Future in Media Industry
1. The video on demand (VoD) market is expected to grow globally at a CAGR of 8.3% to 2021.
2. Contextual media:- advertisers have figured out that context is king. This has paved the way for a contextual media gold rush where advertisements are selected and served by automated systems based on the context of what a user is looking at.
3. Advertising:- While algorithms are a closely-guarded secret, it’s no mystery that there is some brilliant mechanism behind a user logging in to a service to find just the right content.
4. Consumer engagement via new medium:- Consumers have developed selective blindness to traditional ad delivery strategies. In the age of diminishing attention span, the widespread use of ad blockers, and a multitude of content channels, media companies need to get creative to engage with their user base.
RMS vision is to be the most trusted & valued school in M&E education in India.
- Advanced courses
- RMS faculties are Artists.
- Short & Long term Course.
- Flexible timings
- Guest lecture by media professionals
- Workshop on entertainment sector.
- Career guidance by celebrities.
- Study tours
MASTER DIPLOMA IN MASS MEDIA
DIPLOMA IN MASS MEDIA