Professional in Photography
(Course Duration: 6 months/ Sessions :- 48) Schedule :- 1hr / Twice a week
- Introduction to Commercial Photography: With business point of view where all you can use Photography, Product photography, wedding photography, travel.
- Introduction to studio lights: How to work with studio lights and how to assemble and what all are settings in studio lights.
- Understanding different types of light set ups THEORY: Using different types of light set ups on subject Like split lighting, Butterfly, Loop or 3 point lighting, etc.
- Studio light portraits: Using different types of light set ups on subject like split lighting, Butterfly, Loop or 3 point lighting, etc. Continue shooting with different types of light set ups on subject like split lighting, Butterfly, Loop or 3 point lighting.
- Portraiture Photography: Clicking Portraits with Natural Lights near window or door & explaining use of reflector.
- Studio light set up for Products: Clicking pictures of some basic matte product and doing light setup for the same.
- Introduction to Porta Lights : What is porta lights & how to use it
- Video shoot options: Video settings in DSLR to shoot videos for short film or Documentary.
- Difference between RAW & JPEG Photography
- Introduction to Light room: Doing color correction & Re touching using Light room
- Introduction to Photoshop: Intro to software cut copy paste, layers