Certification in Photography
(Course Duration: 3months/ Sessions :- 24) Schedule :- 1hr / Twice a week
1. Introduction to Photography: Why Photography is Important in Todays Modern world, Where we can use Photography, what are Jobs & Business Options, etc. How & when photography comes into existence, 1st Camera, Painting to Photographs, etc.
2. Rules of Composition: What is Composition, why composition is Important, Rule of third, framing, compositing images, Etc.
3. Camera Angles & different types of shots: Different types of Camera angles. High angle, low angle, bird eye view, ant eye viewed) and when to use different camera angles.
4. Understanding DSLR & Lenses: Understanding what DSLR is, how it works, what are different types of DSLRs? (Crop censor or Full Frame censor)
5. Theory of Exposure: Understanding Shutter speed, Aperture & ISO in connection with Exposure.
6. Detail study of Shutter speed: Understanding Shutter speed In Relation to Motion and Freezing Moments.
7. Detail study of Aperture: Understanding F/stop, Aperture use for exposure, Depth of Field doing practical assignments with different lens F\Stop.
8. Bokeh use and Filters: Creating Different shape Bokeh with filters or cardboard made shapes.
9. Outdoor Photography: Doing Landscape and Nature Photography.
10. Flash Light: Introducing Flash light & how to use it. Different techniques.