- RMS is a talent development institution which offers professional training in media, entertainment and music education to students and working professionals who are zealous and passionate to build their career in the media and entertainment industry. RMS vision is to be most trusted & valued school in M&E education in India.
- RMS has industry veterans as Mentors to train & create new talent for the industry. Our courses are industry endorsed and well updated at periodic times. Our advanced training techniques prepares students and young professionals towards exciting careers with an in- depth understanding of industry knowhow and manage activities related such as Event Management, Photography, Disc Jockey, Music instruments (Guitar & Keyboard)
- Advanced course content In sync with Industry.
- RMS faculties are celebrated artist and live performers.
- Short & Long term Course.
- Flexible timings
- Advanced musical instruments
- Well-equipped classroom
- Guest lecture by media professionals
- Workshop on latest trends of media & entertainment sector.
- Career guidance by celebrities.
- Study tours
Why media and entertainment industry?
The Indian media and entertainment (M&E) industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the country. Its various segments—film; television, advertising, print and digital among others—have witnessed tremendous growth in the last few years.
The Media and Entertainment (M&E) industry in India is a sunrise sector growing at a CAGR of 14.3% and is expected to reach INR 2260 billion (USD 33.7 billion) by 2020.
- Globally, India is the fifth largest media and entertainment market.
- India is also the second largest television market in the world, the biggest newspaper market globally and has the world’s largest film industry in terms of tickets sold and number of films made.
- Backed by consumer demand and improving advertising revenues that is growing at a healthy 16% CAGR and expected to reach INR 994 billion (USD 14.8 billion) by 2020, this technologically disrupted industry has embarked on a high growth journey marked by ever rising standards of creativity and technical excellence.
Founder & Chief Executive
Rising Media School.
Sulbha Tripathi comes with over Fourteen years of experience, in Sales, Operation & HR, over the years she has worked across the Accounting, IT, Management, Travel & Tourism companies in Education Industry in senior management roles .
A Commerce Graduate Sulbha Tripathi started her career in the Education Sector in the year 2003 . In various companies like ICA, IIJT, Innovsource & ICFAI Universities. She was responsible for their Sales & Operations .
Currently she also plays an active role as a director in companies like Columbus Travel Academy & KT Education.
Sulbha Tripathi forte lies in driving SBUs, Operations Management , HR Management & Sales & Marketing.
• Brand Ambassador DJ Ratheesh who is Professionally known as DJ Rebirth. He started his musical journey in 2001. During his early career he won several prizes in WAR OF DJs . DJ rebirth then professionally worked with MTV Roadies Night 2011 featuring Ranvijay also performed with Honey Singh in 2014 & with Badshah in 2015 for Navi Mumbai Biggest Tunnel Festival.
Faculty Profile:- Prasad Shinde got an experience of 16years. He has an experience as a Guitarist, Composer, Music Tutor, Private & Group tuition’s and do Corporate Music Contract. He has performed on various stages and initiative. As a Music Instructor he is active in the Navi Mumbai area and have trained more than 200 students in past 4years.
Faculty Profile:-Rahul Bhatia– Photography is his passion and hobby as he was born in a family who deals in Photography equipment’s like camera, roll films, batteries, hoods filters and many other things from past 35 years. So as part of it camera and photography came to him as Gift and he love to capture beautiful moments. Currently he is working as freelance Photographer for his owned company Soulklick photography, worked for various events, wedding, pre-wedding, cinematic documentary and also commercial product photography for companies like Info mate data systems, Rotolinear Hospital automatic beds and others.